Structured cabling is a standardized cabling system designed to carry voice, data and video signals to allow network devices and computers to communicate with one another.
Structured cabling offers reliable high speed data transfer for high bandwidth applications that include IP telephony and HD video conferencing, with high quality of service. It is also more secure as data is transferred over a point to point wired connection.
Every structured cabling system is unique. This is due to differences in:
- The architectural structure of the building, which houses the cabling installation
- The cable and connection products
- The function of the cabling installation
- The types of equipment the cabling installation will support — present and future
- The configuration of an already installed system (upgrades and retrofits)
- Customer requirements; and
- Manufacturer warranties
The experienced team at eVantage Technology can assess your specific requirements and implement a solution that is right for your needs and optimises your network performance.
Contact us today on +65 6592 5450 to discuss your requirements in more detail.