Whatever your wireless requirements, eVantage Technology will design and install a wireless solution that’s right for your organisation. We supply WiFi networks for shops and offices through to high-end advanced wireless networks for hospitals, warehouses and factories that support multiple users – both fixed and roaming. By installing or upgrading your wireless network you open your organisation and its stakeholders to a more engaging, cost effective, efficient and productive environment.
Benefits of a Secure Wireless Network
- Health and Safety; no cables means no hazards
- Signals can be sent through walls, floors, ceilings to save on installation costs
- Simple to add stations in any environment
- Shared access to printers, storage devices and networks
- Easy to transfer and install in new location
- Secure way to transfer data
eVantage Technology provide professional end to end wireless consultation and installation services to ensure complete coverage for all your Wi-Fi enabled devices, both fixed and mobile. We follow a tried and tested process that guarantees we meet your expectations as set out in our initial site survey and follow-on consultation. Our approach works for all types of organisations from local schools, university campuses, hotels, offices and outdoor environments
- Wireless Consultancy Services: Our network consultants are available to work with you to deliver the most cost effective and business efficient wireless solution to match both your budget and your expectations
- RF Wireless Site Survey: Professional and accurate onsite wireless survey and signal testing for both indoor and outdoor environments to ensure 100% coverage of any wireless design
- Wireless Network Design: Our design services will ensure coverage and bandwidth to support all your Wi-Fi enabled devices using the least amount of access points lowering overall installation costs
- Wireless Installation Services: All our wireless installation services are carried out by our highly qualified and experienced technical engineers
- Wireless Network Support: An unbeatable support services that gives you predictable fixed costs, continuity of operation and protection and most importantly peace of mind
eVantage Technology works exclusively with the market leading WiFi equipment provider, Ruckus. Research and discuss your next wireless project today by calling +65 6592 5450 and speak to our specialist team. To learn more about the pioneering Ruckus ZoneFlex™ Smart Wireless LAN System please read on, or view the product PFD here.
Ruckus technologies offer unmatched simplicity, ridiculous reliability, and killer coverage at a fraction of the cost of alternatives. Industrial-strength Smart Wireless LAN products for enterprise systems eliminate cost and complexity, while delivering unprecedented performance and reliability.
Ruckus BeamFlex – smart antenna technology
- Over 3X increase in performance and range
- 8X expanded coverage
- Stabilized wireless network performance, for picture-perfect video streaming and crystal-clear voice communications
- Maximized power efficiency
- Interference mitigation
For greater speed, fewer errors, and instant bandwidth delivery, BeamFlex offers first-of-its-kind smart antenna technology that maximizes signal coverage, throughput, and network capacity. It delivers MIMO benefits to 802.11a/b/g/n devices, to further increase MIMO diversity gain and maximize spatial multiplexing potential—at minimal cost.
BeamFlex consists of a smart, compact antenna array with multiple elements, which can be combined in real time to form unique antenna patterns. The advanced BeamFlex software continually learns the environment with all its hostilities and interference sources, including disruptive RF conditions, numerous communicating devices, network performance issues, and application flows. Then, it selects the optimum antenna pattern for each communicating device in real time, while actively avoiding interference and minimizing noise to nearby networks and devices.
- Consistent, reliable connectivity no other Wi-Fi system can touch
- Two to four times the coverage using fewer APs
- Low packet loss and high performance
- A safer environment with less interference, through “eco-friendly” adaptive signal technology System self-healing capabilities
- Support for standard 802.1x, WPA (PSK) and WPA-2 (AES) security, plus automatic wireless setting and encryption key security
The Components of Ruckus Networks
Indoor, outdoor, meshed, video, voice, data, 802.11n, 802.11a, 802.11g—take your pick. Everything you need is uniformly managed as a single, centralized Wireless LAN with ZoneDirector. Or you can manage thousands of standalone APs or ZoneFlex wireless LANs remotely with FlexMaster. Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi products support even the most rigid, latency-sensitive applications—offering carrier-level quality and ironclad security to enterprises and service providers everywhere.
- Central management – The Ruckus ZoneDirector provides secure centralised control
- Triple play ready – Smart antennas and QoS support voice, video and data traffic
- Simple to use – easy wizard and menu driven interfaces for ease of use
- Industry standard security – Up to WPA2/AES with integration to Active Directory and Radius
- Mesh enabled – support for mesh where Ethernet is not available
- Real time management – the ZoneDirector automatically manages RF channel and power
- Multiple SSIDs – including advanced features such as controlled Guest access
- Dynamic PSK – Per user key removes the major limitation of this type of security
- Limited lifetime warranty - warranty on all internal equipment
Zone Director 1100 and 3000 Controller
The Ruckus Wireless ZoneDirector 1100 is the first centrally managed multimedia Wireless LAN (WLAN) solution controller developed specifically for small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs)and hot zone operators. With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the Ruckus ZoneDirector 1100 is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex highend enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
Wireless Access Points a/b/g/n
The Ruckus ZoneFlex 7962 is the first affordable, dual-band 802.11n access point that delivers ultra-high speed, reliable and long-range client connectivity within challenging RF environments. The ZoneFlex 7962 is based on dynamic RF beamforming technology that extends signal range two to four times while minimizing packet loss by constantly routing Wi-Fi transmissions over the best performing signal paths. The world’s only enterprise-class AP that concurrently supports spatial multiplexing, automatic interference rejection and dynamic beamforming, the ZoneFlex 7962 delivers the industry’s most solid 802.11n performance at range. It’s also the only 802.11n product purpose-built for hotels, schools and enterprises that enables high-definition IPTV, video-on-demand and other video applications while supporting data applications for guests and employees.
People are sick and tired of unstable connections dropped packets and erratic performance. The Ruckus wireless LAN (WLAN) delivers better coverage capacity and reliability. People want the sophistication of a high-end WLAN but is more affordable and easier to deploy and manage.
Easy to set up and manage
Fully pluggable, meshable, and easy to install, configure and expand with automatic client administration and advanced security as well as a Quality of Service (QoS) which supports triple play data, video and voice.
Smart Quality of Service (QoS)
Smart QoS, and application-aware traffic classification capabilities deliver robust wireless transport for Multi-media streams.
When SmartCast detects a wireless client subscribing to a multicast streaming application, such as IPTV or a VOIP call, it directs the associated multicast packets to each subscriber, using the optimum data rate and signal path. To ensure peak performance, all packets are queued/de-queued by specialized schedulers, optimized for the corresponding traffic type, the delay/jitter tolerance and bandwidth requirements of the traffic, and the changing characteristics of each station on the WLAN.
Smart security is vital in Wireless LANs
SmartSec is a unique collection of security capabilities that automates client-side security, making it easy to use. It provides a patent-pending mechanism that generates, configures, and installs encryption keys on client devices—in a process that’s totally transparent to the user.
SmartSec Features include:
- Pre-shared encryption keys
- Role-based user access
- Layer 2/3 client isolation
- Robust link layer encryption
- Wireless intrusion detection
- Industry first Dynamic PSK
- Captive portal authentication
- Automatic guest access
- ActiveDirectory, LDAP, and RADIUS support
Intelligent indoor and outdoor mesh
With Ruckus SmartMesh Networking, you reduce cumbersome RF planning and costly cable backhaul, as Ethernet wiring is no longer needed to connect to individual access points. Enterprise WLAN deployment becomes dramatically faster, simpler, and less costly, as access points are simply plugged into any convenient power source. No extensive RF site surveys, cable runs, configuration, or optimization adjustments are required.
SmartMesh Networking is the first Wi-Fi meshing approach that combines high-gain smart antenna arrays, sophisticated RF routing, and centralized management in a single WLAN system. And it extends Smart Wi-Fi technology to create a new class of reliable WLANs that are self-organizing, self-optimizing, and self-healing.
Ruckus is the home of 802.11n – why?
To successfully apply 802.11n to high bandwidth enterprise applications such as video conferencing, medical image sharing, interactive learning, and IPTV, there’s really only one place to turn: Ruckus Wireless technology.
Why Ruckus? Because 802.11n uses “spatial multiplexing” to combine two beams of data at the receiving end, theoretically doubling throughput—but also doubling the chances of interference Ruckus BeamFlex Smart antenna technology mitigates interference by sending WiFi energy only in the intended direction, thereby greatly increasing the range of successful spatial multiplexing. In addition, Ruckus improves 802.11n’s “channel bonding” techniques which combine two 20Mhz channels into a single 40MHz channel for increased throughput. With BeamFlex, channel bonding effectivenes is increased four-fold.
If you would like more information about a Ruckus Wireless Solution please use the contact us page or give us a call on +65 6592 5450.