We recommend Exchange Online. It gives you access to email, calendar, and contacts from virtually anywhere, at any time, on desktops, laptops, and mobile devices — while it helps to protect against viruses and spam. Exchange Online provides you with a 50-gigabyte (GB) mailbox and lets you send email messages up to 25 megabytes (MB).
- Work from almost anywhere and get automatically updated email, calendar, and contacts on the devices you use most.
- Get professional, easy-to-manage email. Exchange Online provides each user with a 50-gigabyte (GB) mailbox and lets them send email messages up to 25 megabytes (MB).
- Connect with Microsoft Outlook 2010 or Outlook 2007 and use all of the rich Outlook functionality you already know and use, whether you are connected to the Internet at home or in the office or you are working offline.
- Easily schedule meetings by sharing calendars and viewing them side by side, so you can see your colleagues’ availability and suggested meeting times from your calendar.
- Access your email, calendar, and contacts from nearly any web browser while you keep the rich, familiar Outlook experience with Microsoft Outlook Web App.
- Help protect your organization from spam and viruses with Microsoft Forefront Online Protection for Exchange, which includes multiple filters and virus-scanning engines.